Home» Elk Forge Pet Policies, Dog Friendly Hotel, Pet Friendly Lodging MD
If you are traveling with a small pet, and are using one of our lovely “Pet Friendly Suites” at Elk Forge, it is required that you adhere to the following guidelines. This is to ensure the safety, health and rest of all our guests, as well as to protect the property of Elk Forge. We ask that you follow the pet guidelines while visiting with your pet to insure that all guests, pets included, have a wonderful experience at our Pet Friendly Elk Forge Inn.
1. If you plan to bring your pet to Elk Forge Inn, you must notify us at the time of booking your stay to ensure that you have booked one of our pet friendly rooms. We charge a $15.00 fee for bringing a pet, per pet, per day.
2. When indoors we ask that you keep your pets in the pet friendly suite you are renting or in their travel container. Please do not leave your pet in your room or vehicle unattended. No pets are allowed in the public areas within the inn or in the guest rooms in the main building.
3. Keep in mind that you are responsible for your pet’s behavior on the property. Elk Forge Inn has large outdoor grassy areas and forests where your pets may run around and use the bathroom. Any feces must not be left on the grass as to not disturb other guests. Pets must remain on leashes or under owner command at all times while on inn property.
4. Pets must be kept quite at all times so as not to disturb other guests. If any pet causes a disturbance of any kind to other guests, the pet owner will relocate the pet to an area kennel or depart from Elk Forge upon request. The full amount for the guest’s scheduled stay will be due. No refunds will be provided for all or part of the guest’s scheduled stay.
5. The guest will assume full responsibility to any of the Inn’s property: buildings, carpets, linens etc that may be damaged by their pet, and do authorize the Innkeepers to charge for any additional cleaning or repairs their pet has caused.
We are truly glad to have you stay at Elk Forge with your small friend, and appreciate your respect and adherence to our requirements.